In this track, specific aspects of running simulation games will be trained, discussed, actively tried out and applied. These are i.e., seminar design, structure of a simulation game, role / self-conception of the facilitator, methods of briefing, debriefing, asking questions, dealing with difficult situations, etc.
Depending on the participants' previous experience, beginners and advanced participants will work on relevant topics in divided groups. The other group can be used as a sparring partner to apply the topics developed directly.
- Seminar design, structure of a simulation game (from preparation to debriefing)
- Role / self-conception of the facilitator
- Get to know and try methods for briefing and debriefing
- How to accompany teams? (questioning techniques, etc.)
- Dealing with upcoming problems (while playing our facilitation game)
- Learning of unconventional methods of briefing and debriefing (expansion of the modular kit)
- Peer review in the game facilitation with role plays (dealing with difficult situations)
- Playing of our facilitation game and discussing innovative solutions