The ZMS as a competence centre for business games offers high school students the opportunity to get to know the DHBW Stuttgart at our Management Simulation Days. A simple business game is carried out, by means of which business functions and interrelationships are vividly experienced. The students work in teams and compete with each other. The morning is enriched with information about studying at the DHBW Stuttgart.
The goal of the MSD is to introduce pupils to university studies and to convey basic business knowledge using the business game method as a "learning experience with a difference".
More than 1,100 pupils from a large number of schools have already participated.
Target group and process
- Pupils of course levels I and II of general grammar schools with an interest in economics
- Pupils of the upper levels of business grammar schools
- Pupils from the upper classes of other subject-related grammar schools or vocational colleges
- Optimal course size 15-25 students
- In small groups, the business activities of several periods of an industrial company are simulated and the annual financial statements are prepared.
- A representative of the student advisory service presents the DHBW and special features of the dual study programme and provides information on how to apply.
- The MSD is free of charge for school groups and lasts half a day (in the morning).